control that you have over it.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT, PROCESS, AND/OR STORE
• Host and Participant account information. To use caly Service, Hosts and Participants might have to provide a valid email address, date of birth, full name, and country of residence. The Host can also choose to enter a display name, add a profile picture, and short bio that will be used to represent them on their public profile page, and in conversations.
• Transaction information. Hosts that register on caly, as well as Hosts and Participants of their Services might have to provide credit card information, billing email, banking information, location at the time of transaction and/or a billing address in order to complete a booking transaction. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased services and keeping proper records of those transactions. This data may be used for the purpose of delivering the Services to you. Processing this information is required for fulfilling the contract we entered into with you, at your request (our Terms of Service). Additionally, this information needs to be retained in order to comply with accounting and tax regulation.
• Service Information. When you interact with the Service, we may store a recording of a video call on our server with the purpose of using it exclusively for mitigating user disputes of the Service.
• Usage information. When you interact with the Services, we collect and process metadata to provide additional context about the way the Service is being used. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our server software and our analytics tracking system.
• Product Analytics data. caly logs activities by you and other Hosts and Participants when the Hosts and Participants interact with our app, when a page or a room is visited or where there is a conversation.
• Technical log data. Like most digital services, our servers automatically collect information when Websites or Services are accessed or used and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited within the Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
• Device information. caly may collect and process information about devices used to access the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect and process some or all of this information depends on the type of device used and its settings.
• Location information. We may receive information from you and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. caly may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely using this data for the purpose of ensuring the proper administration of our website and business, analyzing the use of the website and services, monitoring and improving our website and services, improving the user experience, preventing abuse, and assisting Hosts and Participants with support inquiries.
• Customer Support Information. We may process information that you send to us, should you choose to submit a ticket to our support email. If you contact us, we may use your Account, Transaction or Usage Information to respond.
• Service and transactional notifications. Sometimes we’ll send you emails about your account, service changes or new policies. You can’t opt out of this type of “service or transactional” emails (unless you delete your account) as they are necessary information for the Services. The legal grounds for processing this information is that it is required for performing our commitment about communicating changes in plans and pricing to you in the contract we entered into with you, at your request (our Terms of Service).
• Correspondence information. We may process information that you choose to share with us if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with caly
The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.HOW WE USE INFORMATIONSome of the specific ways we use the information include:
• to develop, improve, deliver, and protect our services
• to monitor and analyze trends and usage
• to enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies
Additionally, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services. Further, we may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and the data we store and use, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. We will transmit such information only to entities that comply with appropriate policy and applicable law.
We may also store or use information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the app and view content faster.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
caly may share your information in the following ways:
• With third parties. We may share information with third parties for legal reasons, as part of a merger or acquisition, and with service providers, sellers, and partners. We will transmit such information only to entities that comply with appropriate policy and applicable law.
• With vendors and service providers. To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share data with vendors and service providers, including providers of cloud hosting/computing services, database providers, email delivery and in-app/push messaging services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, content monitoring services, and web, subscription, and app analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process, or store data in the course of performing their duties to us.
• We other categories of service providers and partners including: Hosting/infrastructure/storage providers, Payment processors, Analysis tools providers, Customer Support tools providers, Marketing and email providers, Recruiting tools providers, Internal communication tools providers
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Information that is collected through our services shall not be kept for longer than is necessary, though we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
In some circumstances your personal data may be transferred to countries outside of the United States. You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access, and modify your personal information on caly in the app settings. You can delete your account from the app settings though certain information and records will be maintained for reference (e.g. call data, etc.). We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. Please contact email@example.com with additional questions regarding your information.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Effective Date: 5/1/2021